1. To whom we dedicate the program?
To Vietnameese bachelors of economics studies who want to study master studies in international business and quantative finance.
2. Do you have to be Vietameese citizen and inhabitant to take part in program?
3. Does Polish citizenship exludes from the program?
4. How you should proceed to get a grant
Applicants should register and follow all University registrations instructions and additionally should send their application at Foundation's email address. The grants will be given to four top ranked students (with highest points score regardless of the programme IE or QF) in the University addmission process.
5. Which costs are covered by Foundation?
Foundation covers all university costs (fee and others), accommodation and flight ticket. Additionally, monthly pocket money is part of the grant.
6. Something not clear?
If you have any question please feel free to contact at UW email@example.com (QF) or Foundation representative.